Maple Bacon CheesecakeMarch 21, 2023
Bacon ButterMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 8 servings
- 6 slices Daily’s Thick Cut bacon, diced
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 16-ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 oz package ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon in a large skillet, over medium heat, until fully cooked. Set aside on a paper towel to drain any excess bacon grease. Once cooled, dice into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, half of the bacon, and 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley. Set aside.
- In a large food processor, mix the cream cheese, feta cheese, cheddar cheese, Ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, the rest of the bacon and parsley until well combined and fluffy.
- Place mixture into the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
Take the cheese mixture out of the fridge, and with your hands, form the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the bacon pecan parsley mixture until it’s evenly coated. Serve with your favorite party crackers and enjoy!