Bacon Cheese BallMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Honey Garlic ChickenMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8 servings
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat 3-5 minutes per side or until crisp. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- Place bacon, butter, reserved bacon fat and pepper in food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Spoon butter mixture into small bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.