Bacon Spinach SaladMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Cheese BallMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 1 hour
Serves: 8 servings
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 4-6 slices chopped Daily’s bacon, reserve 1 tablespoon
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Premade graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 300 °F, and place baking dish full of hot water on the bottom rack to create moisture (leave this in while baking).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and maple syrup, and beat until smooth
- Add the egg and yolk and chopped bacon. Stir until velvety smooth
- Pour the filling into premade graham cracker crust.
- Bake on the center rack until golden, about 1 hour or until fully cooked.
- Once cooled, top the cheesecake with chopped bacon and whipped cream.