Bacon & Spinach White PizzaMarch 21, 2023
Bacon & Garlic PastaMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Scallops & Lemon Butter
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 5 strips bacon, uncooked, chopped
- 1 lb. scallops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp wine or use lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened but not melted
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook chopped bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from the skillet, and place on a plate.
- Dry scallops with paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat the large skillet until very hot, add olive oil and scallops (making sure to not overcrowd the pan). Sear the scallops on high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove the scallops from skillet.
- Reduce heat to low. Add lemon juice to the pan, and white wine, if preferred, to create a creamy sauce.
- Add cooked bacon and seared scallops back into the pan. Top with fresh parsley, and serve!