Thai Lettuce WrapMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Scallops & Lemon ButterMarch 21, 2023
Bacon & Spinach White Pizza
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 cup 1⁄2 & 1⁄2 or Light Cream
- 6 Each Garlic Cloves (Roasted)
- 1⁄2 Cup Butter
- 1⁄2 Cup Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cup Chopped Spinach (Frozen, drained)
- 12 oz Daily’s® Deep Applewood Thick Cut
- Bacon, diced (cut into 1-2” pcs)
- 1 Cup Red Onion (cut into thin “rings”)
- 2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Fontina Cheese
- 1 Cup Black Olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sauce - In a saucepan add butter roasted garlic and minced onion. Stirring cook until onions are translucent. Add half and half and oregano. After it comes to a soft boil, add parmesan cheese. Stirring cook until thickened & creamy.
- Pizza Crust - Stretch pizza crust out to 12” round, and dock. Par bake for 10 minutes.
- Assembly - Spread sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle / spread toppings (spinach, bacon, onions, and olives... optional). Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes ... slice and serve.