Honey Jalapeño Glazed BaconMarch 22, 2023
B.L.T. Brunch BakeMarch 22, 2023
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 6 Strips Daily’s® Honey Cured Bacon, cut in half
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, 6-8 oz. ea.
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley or chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 395°.
- In an oven safe skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, until mahogany colored & getting crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but approximately 2 Tbsp of bacon grease.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until golden (caramelized) on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Season chicken liberally with ranch seasoning. Then, top with diced bacon & mozzarella cheese.
- Place skillet in oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or chives. Serve immediately.