Drunken BeansMarch 22, 2023
Chicken Bacon RanchMarch 22, 2023
Honey Jalapeño Glazed Bacon
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 12 servings
- 12 Thick cut bacon slices
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco brand jalapeño pepper sauce
- 2 Jalapeño, thinnly sliced
- Combine honey and Tabasco in a small sauce pot or sauté pan.
- Gently warm to combine and loosen up the glaze.
- Lay bacon on backing rack inside of a cookie / sheet tray.
- With a pastry brush, apply a thin generous coating across the pieces of bacon.
- Flip bacon and apply the same amount on the other side.
- Lay thinly sliced jalapeños evenly across strip of bacon.
- Set your oven to 375 degrees and bake for 45 minutes or up to an hour if you prefer darker more rendered strip.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and drizzle left over glaze across the cooked bacon.
- Serve as a side, cut in squares or as an hors d’oeuvres.