Triple Threat Bacon BurgersMarch 22, 2023
Thai Lettuce WrapMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 24oz Daily’s® Deep Applewood Thick Cut Bacon, diced
- 8 Each Eggs, XLarge
- 1⁄4 tsp Sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Light cream (or whole milk)
- 2 Tbsp Salted butter
- 8 Each Your favorite cheese (slices)
- 8 Each Thick sliced bread - Sourdough
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a baking sheet, lay out bacon and cook until lightly crisp.
- In a large bowl... add eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.In a large pan on medium heat, melt 1 tbsp butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir / flip while cooking. (about 3 minutes on each side.)
- Place the cooked egg on a plate. Wipe / clean the pan.
- Assemble sandwich with: 1 ea. Sliced Bread – 1 ea. Slice Cheese – 3 ea. Bacon – 1 ea. Cheese – 1 ea. Bread.
- Add a little butter on each slice of bread.
- Return pan to heat (medium heat). Place assembled sandwiches in preheated pan to grill,
- about 3 minutes on each side. Covering pan during cooking (grilling) will aid in the melting of the cheese
- Cut diagonally and serve immediately.