Chicken Bacon RanchMarch 22, 2023
Savory Bacon JamMarch 22, 2023
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 8 servings
- 12 strips Daily's® Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 5 slices Sourdough bread, cubed
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Light cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 6 oz. Romaine lettuce or fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Toss cubed bread with mayonnaise. Arrange tossed bread, in a greased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish. Top with cheese slices and bacon.
- Separately, in a sauce pan over medium high heat, combine butter, flour, salt and pepper. Stir together until smooth.
- Gradually add light cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. Pour over bacon.
- In a large skillet, fry eggs over medium heat until they reach desired doneness. Place over bacon.
- Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cut in squares; serve on top of a bed of lettuce or spinach.