Bacon ButterMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Home FriesMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Honey Garlic Chicken
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 12 each Daily’s® Original Extra Thick Cut Bacon
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Water (or chicken stock)
- 4 Tbsp Fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 6 each Chicken breasts, boneless skinless, 6-8oz
- Combine the honey, water (stock), garlic, salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the honey mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks - or - tuck slice ends under the chicken breast to ensure wrapping while cooking.
- Place into your baking pan. Recommend a baking dish / pan with high sides, to prevent spill risk when removing from the oven.
- Top with the remaining honey mixture. Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned. Baste chicken with sugar, baking liquid every 12 – 15 minutes. Careful to not let the brown sugar burn.
- Remove cooked chicken from pan to rest - about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.