Bacon Honey Garlic ChickenMarch 21, 2023
Bacon PizzaMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 lb. Daily’s® Bacon, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 1/2 lbs. Small white or Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced to 1/2”
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, diced to 1/2”
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme, fresh leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Home Fries Assembly
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with salted water. Cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; cook until potatoes have softened but are still slightly firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet set over medium heat until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Remove bacon and reserve on a paper towel to drain.
- Using the rendered bacon fat, cook the cut potatoes until golden on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add in bacon, peppers, onion, and thyme; cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.