Bacon Home FriesMarch 21, 2023
Bacon Wrapped PlantainsMarch 21, 2023
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 12 oz. Daily’s® Bacon, cut into 1-2” pieces
- 12” Pizza crust, pre-baked
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 6 Garlic cloves, roasted
- 1.2 cup Onion, minced
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups Spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Red onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Black olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauce: In a saucepan, add butter, roasted garlic, and minced onion. Stirring constantly, cook until onions are translucent. Add half-and-half and oregano. After it comes to a soft boil, add parmesan cheese. Stirring constantly, cook until thickened & creamy.
- Spread sauce evenly over crust then add toppings. Top with cheese.
- Bake per pizza crust instructions. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.